Join a Team!
Red Door Runners
Our Red Door Runners have been running the New York City Marathon for 15 years strong and we’re still growing! Since our first team of 26 runners in 2009, we have had more than 316 runners raise over a million dollars for our FREE cancer support program. Needless to say, our marathon team rocks! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to race with Red Door Community in the 2024 TCS New York City Marathon on Sunday, November 3, 2024!
Our 2024 Red Door Runners will receive:
A guaranteed race entry into the 2023 TCS NYC Marathon:
- Exclusive team training with Physical Equilibrium
- Red Door Runners team running jersey
- Customized online fundraising page
- Dedicated staff support to answer your questions & help you achieve your fundraising goals
- An opportunity to participate in the memory or in honor of a loved one touched by cancer
- Complimentary team dinner to collaborate with other dedicated Red Door Runners before the marathon
The 2024 requirement to secure your spot on Red Door Runners Marathon Team is to make a fundraising commitment of $3,000 to help fund our FREE cancer support program.
Completed applications will be reviewed and you will be notified if spots are still available. If we have completed our team of 25 runners you can choose to put your name on a waitlist first come first serve and we will ask NYRRs if there are any additional spots we can buy. There has been an overwhelming response for our team and while we would love to include everyone, but we are limited by NYRR!
Our Training Partners
Red Door Runners has partnered with Physical Equilibrium for the past 13 years. Physical Equilibrium is New York City’s premier fitness boutique and wellness concierge offering personal training, nutrition, triathlon and run coaching, post-rehabilitation and therapeutic services.