Join a Team!
Choose a Red Door Community Team
Red Door Riders
On Sunday, May 7, 2023 cyclists of all skill levels will come from around the world to roll through every borough of New York City on streets totally free of cars. For one day, the roads are yours, the bridges are yours, the City is yours—there’s no better way to experience NYC than the TD Five Boro Bike Tour. Support Red Door Community while you ride the city streets next spring and become a Red Door Rider! Fill out the application below to join our bike team and learn how you can make a difference in the lives of cancer patients and their families!
2023 Red Door Rider Benefits:
- Guaranteed entry into the 2023 TD Five Boro Bike Tour
- Charity status at the tour including early start time, breakfast & lunch
- Exclusive Team Bike Jersey
- Group training rides led by Physical Equilibrium
2023 Fundraising Requirements:
- Minimum for charity rider entry: $1,000
- Minimum if you already have guaranteed entry in the tour: $250*
*Benefits are different, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Red Door Community congratulates our 28 Red Door Riders who participated in the 2022 TD Five Boro Bike Tour last May! Our Red Door Riders raised a remarkable $41,851 last year! These funds go directly toward Red Door Community’s programs, aiding cancer patients and their families through support groups, lectures, workshops, and social activities. We are so thankful for all of our Riders!
to find this year’s Red Door Riders Bike Tour Application Form!
Red Door Runners
Our Red Door Runners have been running the New York City Marathon for 15 years strong and we’re still growing! Since our first team of 26 runners in 2009, we have had more than 316 runners raise over a million dollars for our FREE cancer support program. Needless to say, our marathon team rocks! Please contact email@example.com for more information on how to race with Red Door Community in the 2023 TCS New York City Marathon on Sunday, November 5, 2023!
Our 2023 Red Door Runners will receive:
A guaranteed race entry into the 2023 TCS NYC Marathon:
- Exclusive team training with Physical Equilibrium
- Red Door Runners team running jersey
- Customized online fundraising page
- Dedicated staff support to answer your questions & help you achieve your fundraising goals
- An opportunity to participate in the memory or in honor of a loved one touched by cancer
- Complimentary team dinner to collaborate with other dedicated Red Door Runners before the marathon
The 2023 requirement to secure your spot on Red Door Runners Marathon Team is to make a fundraising commitment of $3,000 to help fund our FREE cancer support program.
Completed applications will be reviewed and you will be notified if spots are still available. If we have completed our team of 25 runners you can choose to put your name on a waitlist first come first serve and we will ask NYRRs if there are any additional spots we can buy. There has been an overwhelming response for our team and while we would love to include everyone we are limited by NYRR!
to download the application for this year’s Red Door Runners!
Our Training Partners
Red Door Runners has partnered with Physical Equilibrium for the past 13 years. Physical Equilibrium is New York City’s premier fitness boutique and wellness concierge offering personal training, nutrition, triathlon and run coaching, post-rehabilitation and therapeutic services.