Red Door Community mission is to provide FREE cancer support to anyone and everyone living with cancer and their families and friends. We provide psychosocial support, education, and empowerment to cancer patients in treatment and post treatment, caregivers, and individuals grieving the death of a loved one to cancer. Our support program includes weekly and monthly support groups, educational lectures, healthy lifestyle workshops, individual counseling, and social events for men, women, teens and children.
RDC is seeking mental health professionals to facilitate weekly and monthly support groups for cancer patients, caregivers, bereavement for adults, teens and children. Our program is 100% virtual and facilitated via Zoom during the day and evening. The groups are open ended and range from 90 to 120 minutes per session.
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Mental Health, Expressive Therapy or a related field from an accredited institution.
- Applicants must have an up-to-date licensure or certification required by the State of New York or equivalent (i.e. LCSW, LHMC, LCAT).
- Minimum of 3 years post-graduate clinical experience facilitating groups. Oncology/bereavement/medical experience is a plus.
- Applicants must carry their own liability insurance.
- Must be able to participate in monthly group supervision sessions.
All resumes and inquiries should be directed to Migdalia Torres, ED, Program at email@example.com.