Volunteers are an essential piece of the Red Door Community program. Our community of volunteers donate their time and expertise to our mission – and together we ensure that no one has to face cancer alone. Annually, about 300 volunteers provide close to 3,500 hours of service – the equivalent of approximately $80,000 in savings for our organization.
Program Volunteer & Contractor Opportunities
Red Door Community is seeking licensed mental health professionals who are interested in volunteer and contractor opportunities. Our direct support needs include facilitating: volunteers for customized membership plan intakes with prospective members; volunteers & contractors for weekly and monthly support groups; and volunteers & contractors for individual bereavement counseling. If you are interested, please visit below to complete a program volunteer application.
- You must be 18 years old or older to volunteer
- Complete and submit an application
- Attend a volunteer orientation
- Volunteers working with children may be required to undergo a background check
Corporate and Group Volunteers
Corporate and Small Groups are a special component of Red Door Community volunteers. In the past, groups have volunteered to assist with social events and dinners, facilitating workshops, fundraising through third party events, or by joining our Red Door Runners Marathon Team or Red Door Riders Bike Team. Click here to find out more and join one of our Red Door Teams!
Junior Associate Board
Benefits of Joining the Junior Associate Board
- Connect with members of the Red Door Community through volunteering
- Meet, mingle, and work with other like-minded peers who are interested in making a difference in the cancer community
- Earn community service hours